PachiSTAT on backorder

Archive of for sale section

Moderator: Moderators

Chris
Site Admin
United States of America

PachiSTAT on backorder

Post by Chris »

I recently sold my last PachiSTAT in stock. While researching the prices of parts I found that the original wall transformer I was using is no longer available. I found and ordered a replacement transformer that works great although it does have a different connector on the end. I was told it was a 2.5mm plug (the same as the old transfomer had) but when I got it I found that it had a 2.1mm plug. Not a big deal but an annoyance none the less. The price per transformer went up but they do support input voltages of 110V-240V. The cases that I use have also went up (again for the third time!). In the past when prices went up (cases, LCD units, shipping) I still kept the prices of the PachiSTAT the same. Unfortunately I can no longer do that and need to raise the price from $69.95 to $72.95 (this may be slightly higher once I get all the prices).

If you were thinking of purchasing a PachiSTAT and want to get in before the price increase I will allow people to purchase and the old price of $69.95 until I have units in stock. I expect to have units again available for sale on August 2nd but this all depends on me getting all the parts and getting them assembled. After the first unit is assembled the website will reflect the new price of $72.95 (or whatever it comes out to). Orders will ship in the order they are received.

I hope you understand that the margin on the PachiSTATs are very small and probably do not pay for the time it takes to assemble them all as I do everything by hand.

Thanks,

Chris
These are my opinions and just because I am the admin you don't have to agree with me
JMSVERO

Post by JMSVERO »

Looks like I got one of the last ones. Nothing like waiting till the last minute.
Jeff