automatic, bellco parts

If you have a machine that is dead or missing parts and want to sell off the parts. List the machine here

Moderator: Moderators

Tomscott

automatic, bellco parts

Post by Tomscott »

all parts of automatic, bellco machine,
Arraking
Gone, but not forgotten
United States of America

Post by Arraking »

With the exception of the belly, reel, and top glass. Not to mention the main chip on the MB, all the parts are interchangable with others of the same era Bellco games. Like super Bingo, 7 Diginana, Digiflush, Bell rush, Digislo, and maybe Eldora, Final 711, Magic bar,(2004) Nanadechu, and Victory.

These all used the same cabinet, stop button console and door.

But it could be a tall order to fill since those are rather old games. And your looking for all parts? Did yours get hit by a truck? Or just looking to stock some spair parts.
Tomscott

Post by Tomscott »

Sorry arraking I forgot to put for sale.i bought the the machine 2 weeks ago the seller said it was in mint condition so I took there word for it.when it arrived I was very disappointed,the cabinet was in a bad state,the frame was badly scratched and in parts was flaking.door frame was rusted up and 2 of the the reels had small creases in them.inside was very dirty and one of the speakers is not working.i cleaned it all up inside and out,give it a good polish it is working ok but still looks a bit shabby.i like my machines to be in good condition so I've decided to take it all apart and box it up.all the parts are working fine so if anyone is interested in them let me know,there here if you need them,thanks.