Party Animal (1987) Bally

For discussion of Solid State Pinball machines

Moderators: Moderators, Gman

Stinger357

Party Animal (1987) Bally

Post by Stinger357 »

I am going to write up a review on this machine once I receive it to show all the members what a cool game this is!Image
Devospeed

Post by Devospeed »

Looks like a cool pinball! I think I've played it before? Does it have Wolf Man Jacks voice on it? We will want a video review!
Stinger357

Post by Stinger357 »

The wife will be gone all week so I should be able to get a good video up of the gameplay on it. As far as Wolf Man Jack not sure yet it has 2 settings in the setup, 1 for normal standard sound effects and 1 for advanced (More) sound effects. But I will listen to see if his voice is on there. I know it plays 6 different tunes when you hit the jukebox. Louie louie, shout and a few others. I also have the guy replacing the pot on the volume so it will be loud as possible. Stay Tuned!
Stinger357

Post by Stinger357 »

Got the pinball in. OMG it is immaculant. Cabinet and glass and playfield are almost as they were in 1987. Had an issue with the sound not being loud enough, all I had to do was go into the backglass on the sound board there was a pot and moving a little to the left brought the sound way up!! The previous owner thought it was the speakers..lol...I also sprayed the Volume contact control cleaner on the pot in the door just for good measure. 3 Bulbs are out no biggie the guy I bought it from is sending those. I will have pictures up sometime next week since the wife has the cam corder and camera. I gave it a thorough cleaning as usual. It plays perfect, and yes Wolfman Jack voice is on it. And a funny how ya doin guys voice. And lots of zany burps and toilet flushes, plus the cool tunes from the jukebox. More to come once I get a chance to really fire it up and play. I did break 1 million on it, but the high is 5 million :(
METZ

Post by METZ »

Stinger357 wrote: As far as Wolf Man Jack not sure yet
But I will listen to see if his voice is on there. I know it plays 6 different tunes when you hit the jukebox. Louie louie, shout and a few others.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOasL9PqK_M

sounds like a BLAST!!@
checking pinmame soon
ImageImageImage
dontknowsquat

Re: Party Animal (1987) Bally

Post by dontknowsquat »

One of my all time faves . Focus on the right hand drop targets lined up behind each other . If not mistaken they are multipliers. Quick way to 5 mil , may want to calm the tilt too , very sensitive lol. Awesome pinball